Sr. Business Development Executive
As North America’s leading provider of IT Business Solutions, Inteleca has become the de facto company in providing top companies with infrastructure and architecture design, hardware procurement, and maintenance services, excelling in the design of vendor-neutral solutions. Furthermore, Inteleca is in the vanguard for its cutting-edge Cisco Optical Networking Solutions.
We are looking for a Sr. Business Development Executive to join our growing team, and help continue to build a world-class organization. This individual will be a key contributor in offering our solutions particularly within our growing Telecommunications vertical, and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through increased revenue, and forging strong relationships with clients in the Telecommunications vertical. Our Hardware + Services solutions are a strong fit for these clients, and we are looking for an individual with existing relationships/clients within this space. The individual will be passionate about defining growth opportunities, creating value for the client, and working with our partner relationships to grow our Telecom vertical. The individual will also be well-versed in the problems that clients in this vertical face, and keep up with a wide variety of ‘news’ within this vertical. While we are based out of Atlanta, the position can certainly be remote.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Turn qualified leads into Sales Opportunities
- Contact prospects thru all methods available
- Arrange business meetings with prospects
- Promote the company’s products/services, addressing or predicting client objectives
- Search for faults and problems with current client/prospect practices, and offer solutions within our core competency that will improve their business
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Record all relevant information in Company CRM
- Work closely with internal support team to execute on required deliverable to client
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Work closely with marketing team to build out fruitful campaigns, and provide feedback to team to maximize marketing results
- Attend trade-shows / expos as needed within vertical, as well as travel to prospect/client as needed
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Report regularly to internal leadership on current opportunities, results vs. quota achievement, metrics review, and state of business within vertical
- Work to achieve quarterly Sales & Metrics Targets
What you will bring to our Team
- Proven working experience as a business development executive, or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record, including quota and metrics achievement
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Experience in client support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Market & Current event knowledge, including IT fluency
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with client, lead a conversation, and deliver strong presentations
- Time management, planning skills, and strong ability to meet deadlines
- BSc / BA in business administration, marketing, finance, or relevant field
At Inteleca, we continue to improve the employee work experience each and every day. We value the culture that we provide for the team very much, and strive to build a Company that you can be very proud to work for, and one that you are glad to call ‘home’.
- 2 out of last 4 years on Inc5000 fastest growing organizations
- Competitive Salary + Commission packages
- Volunteer Opportunities with partners in the Atlanta area
- Insurance, 401(k) (available after a wait period), Personal benefits thru ADP Totalsource
- Vacation beginning at day 1
- Workout room, including access to a Peloton cycle
- Free lunch Friday at least once / month & free Coke products
- Multiple Company outings throughout the year
- Wear what makes you comfortable, and will allow you to work your best!
Please send applications to Matt Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.