Sr. Business Development Executive - TelecomAtlanta, GA
As a Global provider of IT Business Solutions, Inteleca has become a trusted partner in providing enterprise organizations with infrastructure and architecture design, hardware procurement, and maintenance services, excelling in the design of vendor-neutral solutions – as well as cutting-edge Optical Networking Solutions.
Inteleca is looking for a Sr. Business Development Executive – Telecom, to join its growing team, and to help continue the building of a world-class organization. This individual will be a key contributor in offering the solutions of Inteleca, particularly within the telecom vertical, and will have the dedication required to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
Goal: To drive sustainable financial growth through increased revenue and to forge strong relationships with clients in the telecom vertical.
Inteleca’s Hardware and Services solutions are a strong fit for these clients, and we are looking for an individual with existing relationships and clients within this space. The individual will be passionate about defining growth opportunities, creating value for the client, and working with our partner relationships to grow our Telecom vertical. The individual will also be well-versed in the problems that clients in this vertical face, and will keep up with a wide variety of telecom “news.” While we are based out of Atlanta, the position can certainly be remote.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Turn qualified leads into Sales Opportunities
- Contact prospects through all available methods
- Arrange business meetings with prospects
- Promote the company’s products and services, addressing or predicting client objections
- Search for faults and problems with current client and prospect practices, and offer solutions within our core competency that will improve their business
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to legally established rules and guidelines
- Work closely with internal support team to execute on required deliverable to client
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Work closely with marketing team to build out fruitful campaigns, and provide feedback to team to maximize marketing results
- Attend trade-shows / expos as needed within vertical, as well as travel to prospect / client as needed
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Report regularly to internal leadership on current opportunities, results vs. quota achievement, metrics review, and state of business within vertical
- Work to achieve quarterly Sales & Metrics Targets
What you will bring to our Team
- Proven experience working as a business development executive, or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record, including quota and metrics achievement
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Experience in client support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Market & Current event knowledge, including IT fluency
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with client, lead a conversation, and deliver strong presentations
- Time management, planning skills, and strong ability to meet deadlines
- BSc / BA in business administration, marketing, finance, or relevant field
At Inteleca, we continue to improve the employee work experience each and every day. We value the culture that we provide for the team, and we strive to build a Company that everyone can be proud to work for and be glad to call ‘home’.
- 2 out of last 4 years, Inteleca has been on Inc5000 fastest growing companies list
- Competitive Salary + Commission packages
- Volunteer Opportunities with partners in the Atlanta area
- Insurance, 401(k) (available after a wait period), personal benefits thru ADP Totalsource
- Vacation beginning at day 1
- Your typical ‘freebies’ – Workout room, access to a Peloton cycle, Drinks, Coffee, Lunches, etc.
- Multiple Company outings throughout the year
- Wear what makes you comfortable, and will enable you to work your best!
Please send applications to Matt Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.