Inteleca is committed to protecting the privacy of information gathered from users of its website.
Information can be collected in two ways:
- The name, email address, corporate address, etc., when the user obtains access to portions of Inteleca’s website; for example, to download a white paper, register for email updates, etc.
- Through an IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses—information Inteleca uses to manage the website and to maintain operations to meet user requirements.
Use of personal information
- Collecting and using personal information – Inteleca collects and uses personal information to deliver the services specifically requested. It may also use the information to inform the user of other products or services available from Inteleca. It does not, and will not, sell, rent or lease personal information to other companies.
- Sharing Information – Inteleca may occasionally share this information with its partners to ensure that it provides better service to its customers. Any such provision of information is made with the prohibition of any use not approved by Inteleca (regarding company-related services). Inteleca is bound to maintain the confidentiality of its customers’ information.
- Disclosing Information – Inteleca may be forced to disclose information without consent if such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
Manage personal information
- Unsubscribe Function – You can stop the delivery of promotional email through the “unsubscribe” function available at the bottom of the email. Inteleca provides the option to permanently remove an email address from all its lists or to select the type of information the user would like to receive from Inteleca.
- Correct, Update or Delete – At any time users may find out the details of any information we hold about them by emailing us. Users may also request that we correct or update personal information or delete it.
- Securing your Personal Information – Inteleca secures personal information on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- Linking to another Website – If linking to another website from the Inteleca website, Inteleca is not responsible for any information the user may share with that site.